Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Child has abdominal pain, not eating

I have a 2.5 year old who is complaining of severe abdominal pain (left side). The pain started at 7pm Saturday night. He cries a lot and lays on the floor in the yoga pose sleeping child screaming. I ve had at both the ER and a walk in clinic in the past 36 hours and both doctors told me they can see nothing wrong. He s drinking but ate no dinner tonight.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Pediatrician 's  Response
good morning. since the doctors have examined him and found nothing wrong, i feel that theres nothing serious with ur child, it may be just a severe abdominal cramps which is causing him and exagerrated pain. but still i would like to get and ultra sound of abdomen if the pain persists , and a stool analysis done . avoid deep fried food, junk foods, give him soft diet, if the pain is not relieved , he needs a doctor to review him.
Answered: Sat, 13 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor