Child given rotten milk by mistake. Will he get sick?

My baby is 9 months old and there was a bottle in his crib from last night that I thought that my husband had made for him, I didn't realize that after I switched it out for a bigger bottle for him, (the other only had like 2 oz) that the small one had been the one from the night before, and it was rotten. :-( I am worried he is going to get sick.
Thu, 24 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
It is not so much serious, it is depend upon the immune system of your baby if your baby is immunicaly strong enough then such thing will manifest transient symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting some time fever, you need to well hydrated the child in such situation if the symptoms are sever then you have to take the child to ER. take care of your child, bye