Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Child frequently gets allergies, has red spots on back, had been diagnosed with chicken pox in the past with same breakout. Remedy?

i my daughter name is sana she often gets allergies . in the month of feb she got red spots on her back they told it is chickenpox but now again same spots are there , they are saying this is c.pox when she was young itself i vaccinated her. i don t know what to do please answer my question YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Hi Lakshmi,
Definitely it can not be chicken pox both times!
One attack gives immunity to the baby.
It may be insect bite or viral rash.
Chicken pox lesions are with mild to moderate fever andbthenlesions are initiallynlikena pimple but later become filled with fluid inside which rupture and form scab over 5-6 days.Can not be mistaken!
All the best
Answered: Mon, 8 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor