Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Child detected with hydrocele. Appropriate treatment?

Hi... My brother of 4 years age was suffering from hydrocele since he was 1 year old Several doctors have prescribed many methods like operation,minor surgery, and other prescriptions I want to know the appropriate treatment and doctors name and place for treatment of my brother Please send me apprpriate option as soon as possible
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Your 4 years old brother has got Hydrocele since the age of 1 year.Since it is form very young age it is mostly likely to be a Hydrocele of a Hernial sac There is only one option as a treatment and that is surgery (Operation)There is no medication that can cure this condition.So please consult some pediatric surgeon or surgeon .
Answered: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor