Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Child complaining of sore skin, irritation due to rubbing of clothes, pains on touching. What should be done?

My Daughter aged 12 is complaining that her right side hurts, its not like a pain more a case of her skin is sore??? Her clothes rubbing on her skin is irritating does hurt a little when we touch it and push it too. She is fine in herself though eating, jumping aroud! She has gone to school not sure whether to book a GP appointment or not?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello mam,

Does your daughter has any skin rash too. If no, you need to see a neurologist as this seems to be a case of melagia paraesthetica
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor