Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Child causing problems in school. COmpaining, blaming, confronting teachers. Solution?

My child s 11 years old. cannot stay out of trouble in school. always plame the next person for why he does the things he do. when confronted claims he did not do it. act as if he doesnot remember doing the things that teachers say he has done. Please Help.. not sure if this is a stage or actual serious problem. Signed Frustrated Parent
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
Your child needs evaluation for his behavior, to look for any hyperactivity, and for disruptive behaviors by a Pediatrician and a by a clinical psychologist.
If any disruptive behaviors like lying, fighting with peers should be identified early to manage by them with proper counseling and discipline methods.
So consult your Pediatrician for the management.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor