Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Child abused by schizophrenic Mother. Need Guidance.

please help me save my 8yr old brave granddaughter abused for months by schizophrenic Mother as a toddler. She is haunted and presents with inappropriate sexuality, rages, defensiveness to all perceived criticism .Father and stepmother will not consider therapy . Am in a place of total trust & openness W/ her and am in a place where this is the only hope she has.. DESPERATELY NEED GUIDANCE
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thank you for your query.

I can understand your concern and dilemma. As I do not know your exact location it is very difficult for me to give you guidance. I suggest that you seek the help of local administrative authorities of your area like the police who should be in a better position to guide you and help you further.

A proper guidance at this stage shall be good for your grand-daughter in her growing years.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your grand-daughter all the best.


Answered: Fri, 15 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor