Chicken for health

I heard eating chicken is just as bad for you as beef. Is this true?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
all meat, in excess, is bad. Moderation is key.

Is eating chicken neck bad for health? I usually make soup with chicken neck. Please advise.

I potentially ate some raw chicken for lunch. it was not a big piece of chicken, and i only about about half of it by the time i realized the middle was not cooked. i spoke to the cafeteria workers and they said the chicken was frozen before-hand and went straight from the freezer to the deep fryer. the part that was uncooked, was very raw, but it was also the thickest part of the chicken, so, like I said, I m not 100% sure i actually injested any raw chicken. Should I be worried?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...Hi i just discovered my 4 year old has chicken pox and we will be going away for a few days. Will he be able to swim in a swimming pool and be outdoors whilst he has the spots.