Chest pain when swallowing, burping, have fibromyalgia. Worried

Hello Recently I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and along with that have been having some difficulty swallowing . When I go to swallow I have a severe pain in my chest , food getting trapped , having to burp ,not being able to breathe unless I burp which at times leads to me throwing up! It doesn t happen all the time but it is happening more and more. What do you feel is going on, I m very worried! Thank you so much for your time, it really means a lot to me
Fri, 22 Nov 2013