Chest pain, sleepless nights, discomfort. Acute Myocardial Infarction?

I am a 50 year old male hispanic , 235 lbs , 5 10. smoke 1 pak aday . With in the last 2 days I have suffered major chest pains on left side of upper chest radiating to the left arm and sholder . I have coused a great deal of discomfort , pain and sleepless nights and of this writing it still continuing . I have taking 81 MG asperine . There is some releaf if i sit in front of a fan . Frequent urination , but no fever , no vomiting . An emty sour stomoch feeling even if i eat something . I have no insurance and i fear i am having an AMI and i don t know what to do ? please advise
Thu, 22 Aug 2013