Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Chest pain radiating to the arms, hurts while smoking, muscle pain. Why is it persistent?

hi yes ive had a ecg done and i still have major chest pain ..this intends to feel like it in my right arm ..i do smoke and when i have a ciggerte it hurts more..i dont do anything and it hurts..the gp told me it sounds like a muscle can this be it seems to stay all the time.and then just from no where hurts more sharp pains plz help me im so scared..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
Chest pain radiating to right arm may be a pain with its origin in lower pleura or the diaphragm or else can be simple musculoskeletal pain.
You must go for a chest x-ray PA view and visit a chest specialist......and yes quit smoking....It is certainly better for lung health as well as your present condition....

Best wishes
Answered: Wed, 23 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor