Chest pain in the left side 8yr old 30 kg, Please suggest what to do ?

My son 8 year old (30 kg) has been complaining about left hand side chest pain, x-ray and ecg, triglyceride, heamoglobin etc seems ok by 4 paediatrician. in Echocardiagraphy report all normal except mitral valve and tricuspid. (remarks in report: MVP amc gcs mr trivial) Ejection fraction 70% (normal). one paediatrician says it's simple due to wheezing symptoms can be cured with just crocin. another paediatrician is confused and dont know what to say. Giving paracetamal 650 morning and bed time Boy is complaining severe pain every 10-15 minutes. no palpitation, boy is healthy and active except for pain. When enquired if he may have costocontritis, all doctors dismiss the possibility, but hotpack/pain spray gives him some releif for some time. he's suffering from the pain for past 15 days and everybody is suggesting varied solutions but pain is not receding. Some drs suggest that it could be psychogenic due to some psychological factors but the boy seems to be genuine and his complaints on pain looks genuine as he's swearing by god and when observed without his notice, he keeps a hand on left side of ribs. Please suggest what to do.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009