Chest pain for a week at the age of 19. Is it the sign of heart attack?

Am i having a heart attack right now? i am serious?
I have been having chest pain for about a week. It's like squeezing feeling and I also feel pressure in my chest. I am 19 years old I don't work out and i am 160 pounds and 5.10 tall. I know that I should take it serious when I have a chest pain and I called a doc, and the nearest appointment I could make was friday. Do you think I should wait? or call 911? But if i was having a heart attack, shouldn't i be dead by now, it's been like a week?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009