Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Chest pain, ear infection, throat infection, dry heaving, cough

Im 21/ female I have been experiancing chest pain on and off since i was 16 weeks pregnant my sons now 4months old Ive been in hospital and been sent home numorus times im waiting for a scan on my gall blader but its next month. I feel like im not being seen to properly. i recently developed infection in my ear and throght and im dry heaving when i cough and chest pains back
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi madam uour chest pain is almost 9 months old.
Prologed history of chest pain has to be evaluate in detail.
Get your ultrasound for gall bladder stones also done.
Other investigation is ECG , Echocardiography of heart to rulre out heart problem.
Even chronic gastritis can cause chest painnwith dry cough so , get a upper GI endoscooy done and take treatment for gastritis.
Regarding your throat infection and ear pain, its common to have ear pain when there is throat infection. Consult doctor for this.
Cough agsin prolonged history is not good,
? Get your complete blood test, sputum test if cough is wet, chest x ray,
Consult the doctor with report. If report shows any abnormalities thdn they will treat you accordingly.
Dont worry u will be fine. But don't neglect.
Answered: Fri, 21 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor