Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Chest pain. Varying doctor opinions. Had gall bladder surgery, tummy tuck. Smoker. What do I do?

I have had pain in my chest for years under my left breast . I have went to see doctors in the past. Cardio says, rotated heart. Primary says inflamation, ER says pluricy. I did injury myself when I was young and the doctor said my rib was broke but I don t recall an xray . I have had numerious surgery gull bladder tummy tuck and I do smoke . I have always had a bad feeling about it being cancer and still think it could be. I take many sigh breaths and still have pain. My question is what would I do about this. I don t want to be on pain medications.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pulmonologist 's  Response
As you have already seen many doctors and cardiologist also, i would advise you to see a pulmonologist for the chest pain.
It looks like your chest pain can be some bronchitis due to your smoking habits and hence being missed.
Get a Ct chest done after consulting a pulmonologist and if you are very scared of a cancer then go ahead and get PETCT scan done directly and see for a cancer
Answered: Thu, 26 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor