Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Chest pain. Chest x-ray normal. What could it be?

Hello, I have been having chest pain in my middle right chest for over a year now. I have had a chest xray as well as a full cardio workup such as stress test nucelar stress test and a ct scan of my heart... everything came back normal, but the pain is presistant and does not worsen or get any better. I was wondering what this could possibly be. The location is middle pectorial and radiates from the middle of the pec to the center of my chest.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
It is advisable to undergo routine cardiac check up once in six months.
What is your age? Any family history?
If the tests done are recent, then do not bother much. It must be musculoskeletal (muscle and bone)origin. In that case usually it will subside with pain killers.
All the best.
Answered: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor