Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Chest muscle started to hurt, felt like bruised rib, hard to breath. Help?

I was doing some demolition work and I was busting a foot down by running through it like hockey check style and after that my right chest muscle area hurts to flex it feels almost like a bruised rib or Atleast that s what I ve been assuming the last couple days. It doesn t really hurt to breath just move my right arm or flex my right pec. In 19/m
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It may be due to broken rib or inflammation called as costochondritis. You should perform an Xray to rule out Rib Fracture. If there is no rib fracture than there is inflammation for which u should take antiinfammatory drugs such as Brufen for 05 days.

I hope I am sucessful in solving your query If you have anything more to ask you can ask me

Dr. Azhar Sattar
Answered: Fri, 11 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor