Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Chest discomfort, difficulty breathing, pain in head

Hi my name is Janie. I m a 19 year old girl. Recently I ve been feeling uneasy on both of my chest . Sometimes it s dull. Sometimes it s like normal. I have little problem in breathing as well. I also feel pain when pressing on top of my head. I only feel pain when pressing on. All of these pain I already had 3-4 months before. This time it seems worse. Thank you for your reply.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hi hoangphuc
Probably you have got chronic frontal sinusitis which presents with supra eyebrow pain and increases on pressing the site or looking downward.. you must have told your other symptoms like fever cough etc...
your chest symptoms may be a sign of infection....

you must go for chest xray PA view, Xray PNS for the same ....

meet your doctor...
best wishes and thanks for coming to HCM
Answered: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor