Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Chest X ray showed Calcific Speck Right Upper. Serious?

Hi,Recently I got very good job offer from Bahrain, but my medical report shows UNFIT because of Chest X ray report - Calcific Speck Right Upper. I checked up with Famous hospital doctor once again and he told no need to worry about this mark, no treatment required and this mark can t be removed. Request you to suggest, whether i m eligible for Gulf Job. Somebody told me that because of this mark I can not try for any job in gulf countries. need ur help please, badly needed job in gulf countries
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi, welcome to HCM.
Your doctor is absolutely correct in interpretation of chest xrays. Such calcific flecks are usually due to past infection.
It is sign of healed infection. It can't be removed nor it is dangerous. However gulf countries have such regulations for unknown reasons. You can take medical fitness certificate if permissible.

Best luck for job.

Answered: Sat, 23 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor