Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Chest X-ray for bronchitis showed mild cardiomegaly. What should be my next step?

I am a 29 yr old female. I weigh about 200lbs and am 5 5 . I was in the ER yesterday for Bronchitis and had a chest x-ray . It showed that I have mild cardiomegaly . This was not told to me but was reported on my x-ray report. I am wondering what I should do next. Do I f/u with my family doctor for this or make a referral to a Cardiologist?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  195
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Cardiologist 's  Response
make a refferral to see a cardiologist and ask for an echo.
Answered: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor