Chemical burn on face, using a product to darken beard. Itchy and painful. Relief for the symptom?

Hello, I ve received a chemical burn on my face after using Just For Men to try and darken my beard. It s painful and I can not even describe how itchy it is. I went to the clinic today where they have me a steroid and bacitracin to put on my face daily. They said I could take benadryl and tylanol. Nothing is helping. 1. what else can I do for immediate relief of the symptoms? 2. any idea how long this might take to recover from? I applied the JFM on Monday night, it is now 48 hours later on Wed night.
Tue, 18 Dec 2012