Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Cheeks appearing hollow, reducing face mass, feeling of dementia, practicing masturbation. Treatment?

Hiii dr sir... my cheeks are getting hollow day by day & my face mass reducing day by day also..... i also feels like dementia ... what is the reason dr masturbation ? ... & please suggest treatment...
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  466
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
severe weight loss might be due to a number of causes, and most of them are serious enough to warrant detailed evaluation by a qualified doctor. it can manifest in the form of hollowing cheeks or temples, clothes becoming loose and fatigue. masturbation is unlikely to cause such marked weight loss, though some amount of fatigue and anxiety might be associated with it.
kindly consult a qualified physician, for a detailed workup. you might require further specialist referrals based on them.
hope this was helpful.
Dr. A. Rao Kavoor
Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor