Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Cheek injury, gash, swelling, black eye, dent in cheek. Cracked bone in cheek?

Hi, I fell last weekend a hit my left cheek off the corner of a wall, initially a little gash appeared and some minor swelling , accompanied with a black eye. Since then the gash has cleared up and swelling has gone down along with the black eye but there is not a lump under my left eye on my cheek bone and although it no longer hurts, when I smile there is a dint in my cheek where the lump in and im afraid I might have cracked/broken the bone. Can you give me some advice?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Its look like u had a racoons eye...u shoul get an pns xray of skull,ct scan head plain
Get ice pack massage over lt eye too
Answered: Thu, 6 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor