Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Cheek bone got hit from the elbow very strong and it is swelling

my son got hit by the elbow on his right cheek for 3 days ago and today he still had bruises on th elower eye lid and the cheek is still swollen and pain when he touch it. He saw eye dr. for check up and they said his eye was normal. I worry does he has cracked on fractured on the cheek? THANKS.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1007
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
If he not on any anti inflammatory medicine then suggest Tab.Brufen three times a day for five days.To rule out any fracture an xray is required
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear friend,
Consult a ortho doctor if swelling presist more than one week, i feel you must try homeopathic medicine Arnica 30, 4 pills 2 hourly for one week,or consult a homeopathic physician i your area and follow his instruction. Arnica will help to remove the pain and any internal injury to the muscles and bones.
thank ypu
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor