Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Changing gs spot, spongy and bigger. Vagina falling out? Any ideas?

My gspot is changing, it's sitting lower ( closer to the entrance to my vagina and it's more spongy and bigger ....when I'm sitting on the toilet and put my fingers inside like its about to pop out of me, I can actually push it back in deeper into my cagina. What's going on!!!!! I'm tripping. Is my vagina falling out????????
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
If you can feel the cervix lower than usual, the possibilities are that your vaginal walls may be getting weaker leading to prolapse of the uterus. It may present as palpation of the bladder as a cystocele, projection of the rectum into the vagina as a rectocele or descent of the cervix and the uterus into the vagina as prolapse. You should see a gynecologist for a complete assessment of the situation and further management. Early stages could be corrected with exercise while at later stages, surgery would be needed. Hope your query is answered.
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor