Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Change in personality when friend is around, no control over bowels. Bisexual symptoms?

I have recently had concerns about my boyfriend of a couple of years to be secretly bisexual. I have noticed a huge different in his personality as a friend of his has recently moved down the street and works with him now. I have been finding cum on the back of his clothing and inside of the front of his shirts. He also can't seem to control his bowel movements. I have tried talking to him, but he gets irate and tells me I am being ridiculous. I don't think I am as these concerns are not something I have ever had to have in my past relations, I can just see the change in him when that certain friend is around...
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. However, you may not know if your husband is bisexual unless you confront him with these questions. It may also be helpful to ask your husband to go to therapy with you if you find that there is suspicion on your end and that your husband is denying bisexuality. I strongly advise you to take the expert help of a sexologist or a psychiatrist if you have problems persisting. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Fri, 10 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor