Chances of pregnancy having intercourse on the fifth day of periods and been taken I pill?

Hi Doctor, I had unprotected sex on the 5th day of periods......I took an ipill after 72 hrs (approx 80 hrs or so). I have been experiencing nausea, headache, gas and other symtoms similar to pregnancy after 3 days of taking the i-pill and after the 7th day of consuming the ipill had vaginal bleeding also. Is there any chance that I could be pregnant or would it be the after effects of ipill ?
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

Although this is not very likely, it is, however, possible that pregnancy occurs so you had one risky intercourse and if this happened during your ovulation period it is possible that pregnancy occur but considering your description of it, this risk is minor.

To be sure you should do a pregnancy test which can be done when the period is missed or 8 days after the targeted intercourse so at this point it would be accurate enough to detect possible pregnancy.

Standard urine test would be enough for it since this is almost 99% accurate.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Iven Romic Rommstein, General Surgeon