Chances of pregnancy having breast cancer and tubal reversal?

I was treated for breast cancer last year with chemo and rad. Before my dx I had a tubal reversal. Between my 1st and 2nd round of chemo I stopped getting my period. I have recently been feeling ovulation or something of the sort going on. I had a transvaginal ultra sound done and she found ovarian cysts, 2 on each side approx between 2 and 3 cm .....I had FSH last month of 45 and now it is 28.8...I just got a level reading for AMH came back at .30 I would still like to try for pregnancy naturally......still no period. what can I do to help this happen
Wed, 13 Nov 2019