Hello Bala and thanks for the query
Now a days cervical spondylosis
is very common problem. Many peoples are suffering with this problem due to wrong posture and prolonged sitting habits. You need not to do any further investigations. You may get relief from these symptoms by taking some precautions:
1. Use hard bed, avoid pillow or use thin pillow.
2. Your sitting posture should be straight.
3. Avoid jerky movements of neck. Avoid riding bicycle or motorcycle.
4. You can take anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxants drugs orally or You can apply anti inflammatory and muscle relaxants gel locally.
5. You can wear collar if symptoms are worse.
6. Regularly change the posture of the neck while working or sitting.
7. Do regular exercise as advised by your physiotherapist.
wishing you a good health.