Cervical spine MRI done. Suggestions?

I was hurt to a blow to the head and neck with a cable that snapped of machine knocked me down to the ground unconscious. I had a cervical spine MRI . The impression
Congenital central canal stenosis from c3-c6. Multilevel dengerative changes of the cervical invertebral discs and facets including posterior disc osteophyte complexes from c4-c7. Moderate bilateral c5-c6 canal stenosis. Moderate bilateral c5-c7 neural foraminal narrowing.
I have been having pain and headaches everyday and I feel the heaviest head and pressure. Please help me understand this MRI medical terms.
Mon, 21 Oct 2013