Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

173 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Causes of Premature Ejaculation?

Dr. I am 38 year old man. Since marriage I feel that i am unable to prolonge our sexual intercourse untill she reached orgasm. I can hardly one minute ejaculate. I feel that my penis size is also abnormal, it is hardly 4" long. Please suggest, how can I satisify my partner. Can i increase my penis size time of sexual intercourse. Any medicine can help me.
Mon, 28 Sep 2009
Report Abuse
  User's Response

Well, as per the literature and art of intercourse, your timing is almost within normal limits !! so not much worry here.But , you need to learn about sexual practices,preferences and techniques of arousal of other partner. For a start u can read Masters And Johnsons book , if you are not comfortable in seeing a Psychiatrist/Sex Counsellor.

You cant increase your penis size but you can increase the excitement, fun and  satisfaction .

  User's Response

most common cause is smoking and next is alcohol.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

this is not a prank text, I have a real concern, I have been taking dextramphetamine for about 6 months 30mg, I have a hard time keeping ereection during intercourse and then premature ejacaulation way to early without even being fully erected is this an ongoing problem with medicine if so what can I do about it...\

doctor1 MD

sir i cannot control sperm within 1 minute my sperm comes i am unmarried man ...sir i just waana any fruits or vegetables which help me to control this problem ..i just waana to enjoy my sex life i just want that i should control my sperm minimum 20 to 25 minutes...i dont wana any tablets just tell me natural process...

doctor1 MD

i have issues with sexual dysfunction , i have a problem with not being able to stay hard long i tend to have sperm come out in short periods of time during sex , i want to keep her satisfied but i go dead right after i release sperm and then i go soft what is causing this