Causes of Premature Ejaculation?

Dr. I am 38 year old man. Since marriage I feel that i am unable to prolonge our sexual intercourse untill she reached orgasm. I can hardly one minute ejaculate. I feel that my penis size is also abnormal, it is hardly 4" long. Please suggest, how can I satisify my partner. Can i increase my penis size time of sexual intercourse. Any medicine can help me.
Mon, 28 Sep 2009
's  Response

Well, as per the literature and art of intercourse, your timing is almost within normal limits !! so not much worry here.But , you need to learn about sexual practices,preferences and techniques of arousal of other partner. For a start u can read Masters And Johnsons book , if you are not comfortable in seeing a Psychiatrist/Sex Counsellor.

You cant increase your penis size but you can increase the excitement, fun and  satisfaction .

Dr.Arun's  Response

most common cause is smoking and next is alcohol.