Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Carrier of Hepatitis B, HBsAG. What is the recommended treatment to get relief from this condition?

I am professional Telecom Consultant and i had performed consultancy in different countries. Recently I was going to some country and a medical problem occured which name is Hepatitus B ( HBsAG ) which seems positive in my report rest i have throughly check with doctor and they told me its negative on your body and its not affecting you at all so no treatment required. But you are a carrier of this problem and it will show your report positive so because of this issue i am not able to get work permit in any middle east country and there is no medical way to get rid of this problem. help me to solve this issue. I would be very thank ful to you.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it is better you consult a gastroenterologist for treatment. these days many medicines are discovered. besides i advise you some diet restrictions as Avoid fatty foods like fries, ghee, nonvegetarian dishes etc. eat the things rich in carbohydrtes like pilses, fruits & juices.
besides i advise you to consult gastro enterologist of our paid channel ASK A DOCTOR NOW.
wishing for an early recovery.
Answered: Tue, 8 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor