Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Capillary breakage below left eye, thick area, growing in size. Treatment options?

Hello. I have what appears to be some capilary breakage below my left eye , right where the skin gets thicker also the same spot I no longer have sunglass coverage. It has been there for about a year and now seems to be getting bigger (or I am more sensative to its presents). Any ideas on what it might be and/or how I can get it to go away?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear Friend,

your description suggests that you have developed a small nodular lesion on your eyelid which seems to have increased in size over a period of one year. any nodule on skin if its is of growing nature requires medical attention. It is advisable to have a consultation with an ophthalmologist or dermatologist. The nodule can be removed with minor surgical techniques and should be studied for histo-pathology. Take Care
Answered: Thu, 5 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor