Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Cannot get pregnant. follicular study shows rupture. Using Susten. How can i get pregnant?

we are trying for child since 1yr, now one of my gynecologist said me to take susten 200 from the fifteenth day of my periods, i did my folicular study also the report appered to be rupture, so she said me to take this tablet so will i be concieved this time because of this tablet will this really help he plz i need ur help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
Susten contains progesterone, which is pregnancy supportive hormone.
As your follicular study indicated rupture of the follicle, chances of conception are quite good.
You should remain sexually active for this period, and take Susten regularly
Avoid stress.
If you fail to conceive this time around, consult an infertility specialist for assessment of tubal patency.
Also have your husband's semen analysis report done.
All the best.
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor