Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Cannot ejaculte during sex. Problem?

I enjoy sex as when i was young (81now) i use a penis pmp, have no trouble getting ready and wantint to . My wife died 2 year ago i a car accident, I hade no trouble with my prblem then. I have a girlefriend that is ready when i am; but dureing sex, i cannot cum or eject ! I never had this trouble before my wife died; PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
The process of erection and ejaculation are psychological and physical both. If you had no problem with your wife and now when you have a problem with your girlfriend, it is very likely to be psychological. You dont need any medications, but you need some sex therapy and psychotherapy sessions to help you solve the problem.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Tue, 28 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor