Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Cannot ejaculate, just staying aroused. Is something wrong?

I can t get my new partner to ejaculate, he s only 22 and i m 23. He gets eroused and stays eroused but cant cum, he gets close and it s almost like his body gets it but he can t release. Wev e tried different positions and even stimulated him by had for an hour and a half but nothing comes out. Is there something i m doing wrong or is this a deeper issue? I ve never had a problem like this before... do you think he might not be attracted to me?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
There may be chances of retrograde ejeculation in to bladder.
It may be associated in diabetes or hypertension medication or prostatic enlargement or some times in multiple sclerosis.
you may see urologist for it's diagnosis.
Answered: Sat, 11 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor