Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Cannot eat without puking, its a reaction. Is there any medications that could help ?

Hi I m in highschool and my friend has a problem where she cannot eat without puking. She does not try to make herself puke, it s a reaction. She hasn t eaten in a few days and it s getting out of hand . Her parents refuse to take her to the doctor because of financial issues and I as her bestfriend feel the need to help. She also has phases where she goes from being cold to being very warm. She also shakes and of course is dizzy because she cannot eat. Is there any medications that I could give her that would stop her from puking?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Thank you for your query
There are definitely many medications which can cure her vomiting. But before that it is important to come to a diagnosis as to what is causing it. So it is important to consult a doctor. If she has not eaten for a few days she may even need intravenous fluids that fluids given through her veins. I am sure you will find some public hospitals around you which won't cost much to get treated.
God bless you
Answered: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor