Cannabis. Ear wax smells like resin. Impacted ear wax.

Hi! So, this is honestly a first for me, and I'm a little weirded out. Due to the nature of cannabis being illegal and the absence of in depth medical study, I'm not totally sure you'll have an answer to this for me, but I'll ask anyway.

Last night I smoked a bowl of mj, and today my ear wax smells like bong resin. I've always had a problem with impacted earwax so I regularly clean out my ears, but I could immediately recognize the smell, so I tried to look up what might cause it, but It seems I'm the only one having this problem.

I've been smoking on and off for 3 years now. Usually the breaks I take are 2-3 months long, and I've gone as long as 3 months smoking regularly.
Fri, 8 Nov 2013