Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Cancer. Tumor in bladder. How can we cure with minimal expenditure?

hello sir ma uncle got tumour in urinary bladder and its diagnosed as the second stage of cancer , is dere a permanent cure for this or am worried that will nt turn to the last stage ,, how can we stop , uncle belongs to a lower middle class family he is the one single earning hand and he is nt able to work becoz of his illness , can u please suggest and his chances of survival
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Hi there,
Stage 2 cancer of urinary bladder has very high cure rates by surgery and if you can travel to Delhi, one can get very cheap surgery at AIIMS or Safdarjang hospital. If there is delay there is a risk of spread of cancer and then the stage will go up and cure rate will go down. I suggest to undergo removal of urinary bladder as soon as possible. Regards
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor