Can you work while on disability?

Im considering going back to work but am aprehensive to get off of disability in case something else should go wrong with my heart
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
in ky yes but only part time

i wanted to know if i should get tested for a learning diability. ok so every time i have taken math for the past three years i have failed the first time, when i took it a second time i would do a little better and scrape by with a just passing grade. i try really hard i rewrite my notes every night then do my homework then just study the notes for a little while, and it always happens the same way too where at first i think i understand then i fail and i continue to study but also continue this spiral when it gets worse and worse and before i know it i have no idea what im looking at anymore, and please understand its not like i dont do the work or just dont try because i really do

Hi, My work is finally getting annoyed with my taking time off (three occasions in the last year) for hospital procedures (tests) for my Crohns disease . They tell me Crohns is not a disability as if it were I would be registered as disabled. Is Crohns a disability and can I have that officially confirmed? Many thanks, Ewan Wood

is alopecia considered a disability as far as work goes? I fear my job will fire me or force me to quit because I have to wear a hat, and a hat is unacceptable according to my job. I need to know my rights and if they are allowed to fire. is this considered a disability?

Recent questions on  Disability

I think I have Osteonecrosis I had a MRI done and the doctor told me that a small part of my knee is not getting and circulation. My question is what can I do for the pain and what treatment can I do such as exercise to help the pain in my knee. Also do I need to wear a brace