Can you take sweetners in your coffee if you are a borerline diabetic ?

Can you take sweetners in your coffee if you are a borerline diabetic? By sweetners i mean the ones from Tesco .(tesco own make).
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Yes.... Sweetners contain sugars that cannot be digested by the gastrointestinal system.. Hence they taste like sugar but do not add on to the blood sugars.. Tesco do contain the same kind of sugars.. So you can use those products.. Read the label before you buy any other products and make sure the products do not contain sugars that add to the blood sugars....