Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Can you take Hsg test before conceiving in case of chlamydia infection ?

i had a chlamidiya infection for a year maybe longer im worried my tubes are blocked can i ask my doctor for a hsg dye test before i start trying to concieve because i cant wait a year
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had chlamydia infection it doesnt mean your both tubes ll be blocked. But still if you have doubts and you cant wait you can certainly consult a gynecologist and get an HSG or salpingosonography (ultrasound procedure) done. take care
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor