Can you suggest some me medicines to prevent swine flu ?

Hi doc. Can you suggest me some medicines for protecting myself from swine flu. I am in sales and cannot avoid international travel.
Tue, 13 Oct 2009
Medical Topics ,  
's  Response
Antiviral medicines for preventing swine flu can only be prescribed by your health provider after assessing your risk of contracting swine flu. As of now they are not recommended for otherwise healthy travelers. International authorities are not recommending any kind of travel restrictions for frequent travelers because of swine flu. I think you would not need these medicines unless you are in close contact with a known or suspected case of swine flu.