Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Can you suggest some good eye drops for my 3 years old daughter suffering from eye pain ?

Hi Doctor , my daughter age is 3 years i am from India came recently to USA getting eye pain from last two- three hours please suggest any good eye drops which avaible in USA Currently we have Genbiotic shall i use this drops for 3 years baby
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
For now you can give her paracetamol drops to reduce eye pain but please meet an phthal to rule our conjunctivitis. If she has redness of eye then u will have to put ciplox or gatflox eye drops
Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Look for redness discharge any injury etc. U can use moxifloxacin eye drops 1 drop thrice a day for 3 days if infection.wash eye with water.give tylenol syp (paracetamol) 5ml for pain
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor