Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Can you suggest any home remedy instead of Rifagut for IBS ?

I consulted a doctor regarding my stomach pain he gave me Rifagut but that reacted and i stopped taking the medicine. can you please tell about any natural antibiotic that may work in place of rifagut .. i have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome .. I suffer from a lot of pain and gas in the stomach. so please suggest any medicine...which can give long lasting good effect..
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  581
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
instead f taking medicine you withdraw milk and diary proteinscompletely from diet as milk s animal protein and is non competible with hman proteins
and after few week you will be better according to my experieces of treating these type of patients in past
ibs is now dscribed as chronic irritation of git mucsa by one or more of comon food e take if no response get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for mlk wheat potato cana rice nuts egg and other fod you take nd fter few wk of correct foods withdrawl from diet you will be better
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor