Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Can you suggest a good kidney doctor in India ?

My cousin has a problem with 1 kidney which is negligibly functional and the other one appears to be shrinked as per the report, please suggest the best doctor/surgeon/hospital in India in a medium cost of budget. And whether it is serious and is curable.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to admit him in kidney hospital.
there is no 1 kidney hospital in civil campus of ahmedabad.
it is trust hospital so it is economy with high standard treatment.

its Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Center, Gate No 3, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad, 2685600/01
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor