Can you suggest a good gynecologist in Indiranagar, Bangalore

Hi i got married 2 yers back and after3 months of my marriage, my wife got confirmed with doctor that she is pregnent after a week it has a obashin, now we are planing to meet good gynacologist near indiranagar, can you guide me the good gynaecologist name near indiranagar please..........
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Your wife is pregnant and it is just a routine case. You need not worry much about searching a good gynaecologist as almost every qualified gynaecologist can deal with this. You better find a gynaec near your home where you can easily go during any emergency.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com