Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Can you please help me to control my sugar levels without using tablets?

my father hav sugar wat fruits and other items he can eat and not 2 eat.pls help 2 control sugar without using tablets sugar can be controlled ? blood sugar(F):195 mg/dl blood sugar (pp) 395 mg/dl
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi suganya;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The report of blood sugar of fasting -195;PP-395 is quite high and requires medicines ;it cannot be controlled with diet.As for fruits your father can have almost all fruits but in controlled manner;he has to take proper diet.Get him to consult a Diabetologist or a Physician who will give proper treatment and advise him diet that he has to follow.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor