Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Can you name tamil doctors who would treat my maniac nature ?

hi me rishwa, my age 30, in Bangalore.. i am having the habit of over-affection on my friends, if any small problem also i react in a big level. Due to that i missed so much of friends.. whether i am need to be get a consultant.. and how can i get-out of such criteria? is it a disease. kindly help i feel my life boring , if i am happy for 1 hours i am in sarrow for 1 month.. i wish a good consultant and being a tamil guy i prefer a tamil doctor .. kindly help....
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
Hello Rishwa,
Nice to see you over healthcaremagic forum,
Actually you feel insecured about yourself and you need support from somebody.If you are unmarried then it would be better if you marry a guy who loves you.He will be caring for you and you will forget all these stuff.Doctor can temporarily relieve you from your problems ,but permanent solution is to be sorted out by you.You need a companion who can understand your feelings and help you out to fight out with the controversies in your mind.

As per your case in breif I can tell that you are of pocessive nature and you cannot share your friend with anybody ,may be because of this nature you are losing your friends.Try to be modest and share your things and also allow your boy friend to communicate with others especially of opposite sex.I do not mean to say allow him to have sexual realtions .I mean to say that allow him to share and communicate his thoughts with both his girlfriends and boyfriends.Give him proper freedom and put trust on him.I am sure mostly he would not deceit you.
Try to develop healthy relations which do not have bindings of any type except of love which will compel your partner to be with you in any circumstances.

Hope this advice helps you out and you are able to overcome your problem without consulting any other doctor just by managing your mind.
Wish you speedy recovery
dr jignesh
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
  User's Response
Hello Rishwa, Welcome to Healthcare Magic!!
I would like to further your query by asking you a few more questions. When did you first observe this behavior of yours? Regarding your reaction to situations, do you claim to overreact to any situation in general or is it limited to a few specific areas of life? How is your professional life?
I personally feel that you are not suffering froma disease as such, but please visit a consultant who would advice some remedial measures in the form of counselling.

Best wishes and regards
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor