Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Can you let me know whether i need to consult some one ?

Can you let me know if i need to consult some one? Also Liquefaction time here is 50 min. Do you think it would matter in the above test units? Volume: 2ml, Liquefaction Time: 50min, Ph: 8.0, Count: 28.6 Ml/ml, WBC/Pus Cell: 5-7/HPF, Mitility: Grade1: 10%, Grade 2: 15%, Grade 3: 15% Grade 4: 60%, Morphology: Normal: 60%, Agglutination: Absent, Impression: asthenozoospermia, Fructose: +ve
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  630
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

your sperm is having paralysis, it is not moving properly, please see an infertility doctor here. he can help you with some techniques or otherwise what is the guarantee cost of the baby, you know now -a-days there are guaranteed pregnancies too. is it not very interesting

Answered: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
  User's Response
some Spanish-speaking Dr
Answered: Sat, 4 Sep 2010
  User's Response
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Answered: Sat, 4 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor